Terence is a web designer and developer. He helps his clients by empowering them through the power of technology – by building useful websites that they desire. Terence is also a trained games designer, visual media creative and educator.
TERENCE’S SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Terence: Need affordable web development services to establish an online presence for your company? Check out Terresquall – a start-up dedicated to offering quality web development and online presence development services to upstarts at an affordable price.
YAlternatively, you can approach me if you are looking for a lecturer at your teaching institution. I occasionally lecture part-time in Singapore Polytechnic’s Games Design and Development Diploma course.
Flexible working hours. Working from home. Choose your clients. These are things often mentioned by would-be freelancers as the reasons for for taking the leap into being a full-time freelancer. But what’s it actually like? Let Terence Pek, a freelance web designer, developer and visual creative tell you.
WHAT DOES TERENCE DO FOR HIS CLIENTS?
- Design and build websites according to client’s specifications
- Plan and implement optimal user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Develop useful web applications to achieve strategic business goals
- Create visual media for marketing and promotional purposes (EDMs etc)
- Develop gamified elements for webpages
- Games conceptualisation, design and development
Terence also serves as IoTalents’s Community Manager, being our eyes-and-ears on the ground. When he is not developing websites and applications for his clients, he nurtures young minds at a local tertiary institution.