Nicole is a professional Writer and Project Manager with 13 years’ experience in Advertising, Marketing and Business Development roles for reputable companies.
Her passion and expertise lie in writing copy that connects and she has helped SME and MNC clients across diverse industries to deliver strategic and creative messages.
NICOLE’S MOTTO: WRITE DIFFERENT
This is demonstrated by her obsession for consistency, preference for simplicity and motivation for crafting messages that align with your company values. Nicole’s experience covers a broad range of marketing assets including Websites, Video Scripts, Email Marketing, Advertorials, Presentation Scripts, Company Profiles and even Resumes.
Nicole also possesses strong project execution skills with experience leading high-performing, cross-functional teams across SE Asia. If copy is not what you need, capitalise on her business acumen, wide-network of contacts and collaborative mindset to oversee end-to-end management of your projects. She’s known for connecting the dots and identifying opportunities that will support business growth.
HERE’S HOW NICOLE HELPS HER CLIENTS ACHIEVE SUCCESS
HOW NICOLE WRITES DIFFERENTLY – THE 5Cs
- Converse with business owners to understand your value propositions, challenges, campaign objectives, communication methods, and target audience
- Conduct research on your industry landscape, competitors, and product attributes to identify opportunities
- Conceptualise an integrated content strategy that maximises your budget and drives results
- Craft compelling and high-impact copy that is strategic, creative, consistent, simple and value-driven
- Collaborate with internal/external design teams to improve the effectiveness of copy
HOW DOES NICOLE ADD VALUE AS A PROJECT MANAGER – THE 5 P’s?
- Planning detailed project roadmaps: for you, it’s the destination that matters, for me it’s the journey
- Partnering with the right people: effective teams work together, that’s their secret
- Pacifying and mediating tense situations; conflict is inevitable, combat is optional
- Patrolling external agencies: establish and track KPI’s and oversee the performance of services
- Proposing incremental opportunities; strengthen project outcomes by leveraging ‘on-ground’ exposure