Chris is a freelance IT project manager and technology consultant. He helps clients achieve their business goals through the use of technology. Throughout his storied career, he has worked with businesses big and small, and at one point ran his own startup.
CHRIS IN HIS OWN WORDS
Use the right processes and technologies to build your IT applications professionally.
I’m an award-winning Agile project manager and coach, helping my clients select the most suitable processes, technologies and platforms for their projects. I coach their teams to work in this environment to build your product and ensure the highest possible quality.
If you don’t have an in-house development team, I can help you formulate a strategy for your IT product development and find external contractors with suitable experience to reach your goals.
I will work with you to turn your business requirements into a technical specification for your contractors, coordinate their development work and ensure the deliverables meet the highest standards of quality.
WHAT CHRIS DOES FOR HIS CLIENTS
- Planning and overseeing of IT projects
- Develop and execute overall technology strategy
- Participate in hiring and management of IT professionals
- Mentors and guides team members to achieve business objectives
- Advising clients on the use of IT to meet strategic goals
- Improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in an organisation
- Accelerate growth of your business through tried-and-tested technology strategies